“Wow, Amy, you got really tan.” Two people I love told me this recently. They implied very...Read More
Dec 2, 2019 | Arts & Culture
In 2016, Emily Doe set the world on fire with an emotionally raw impact statement that began with,...Read More
Nov 29, 2019 | Our Voices
They call us the model minority… and I get it. I get that when my parents arrived, they did so...Read More
Nov 28, 2019 | Arts & Culture
Artist StatementCurrently, I am putting together a comics anthology for Asian American artists....Read More
Nov 25, 2019 | Arts & Culture
In this age of Instagram and ever-present social media, the tendency to perform an idea of self is...Read More
Nov 21, 2019 | Arts & Culture
Artist StatementI have been meaning to make a comic on affirmative action for a long time, but I...Read More
Nov 18, 2019 | Fashion
Heads up! We may have found you one of the best holiday gifts for the Asian men in your life — a...Read More
Nov 16, 2019 | Entertainment
Since the start of her acting and comedy career, Lilan Bowden has been her own personal hypewoman....Read More
- Black Allyship @ Mochi Spotlight — Educate 626: San Gabriel Valley Community Unites in Solidarity With Silent Movement
- Finding Common Ground — One Dinner Party at a Time
- Meet the Filipino Women Activists of GABRIELA
- Racial Justice 101: Colorblindness and the Social Construction of Race in America
- Jeanelle Austin: Shining a Ray of Justice and Joy with Racial Agency Initiative
Join the Mochi Family
Let's stay in touch.
Get the best of Mochi straight to your inbox!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.