E.J. Koh’s memoir “The Magical Language of Others” touches on Koh’s life between adolescence and adulthood, woven around handwritten letters from her mom during their seven years apart. These letters connect with her current Love Letter Project, with a goal of writing 1,000 love letters to strangers.Read More
Author: Melody Ip
Moved by the need for affordable and accessible face protection among vulnerable populations, Becky Shander created an environmentally sustainable face mask design using only a T-shirt and scissors. She reached out to people and organizations already providing aid to vulnerable groups, and now people around the world are benefiting from her mask design.Read More
Jun 5, 2020 | Entertainment
Other than a photo of his father’s grave in Cleveland, Charles Chiu has little to no memory of his...Read More
- oqLiq’s Natural Blessing: Spring/Summer 2021
- Rock the Vote: Tips & Notes About Voting This November
- Debunking Every Myth About the ‘Asian American Vote’
- October 2020 Resource Roundup: 9 Black Activists to Follow on Instagram
- Discovering Unconditional Love Amid Language Barriers in My Day With Gong Gong
Join the Mochi Family
Let's stay in touch.
Get the best of Mochi straight to your inbox!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.