Although COVID-19 may have disrupted many college students’ plans, college life can still be a productive and fun experience. Here’s a list of essentials that will make the college experience more comfortable and safe, whether you’re doing distance learning or studying on campus.Read More
Content warning: Sexual harassment and rape. The following review includes spoilers. Kelly...Read More
May 15, 2020 | Uncategorized
People of Asian descent are stereotypically known for their flawless skin and luscious locks of...Read More
From all of us at Mochi Magazine, we wish you and your family a Happy Chinese Lunar New Year! This...Read More
Whenever you take a satisfying sip of your favorite drink from Starbucks (hello, pumpkin flavors...Read More
“Boys are insensitive!” Elisabeth Y., 15, declares. I met with a group of girls from Chinese...Read More
The holidays are just around the corner, and there’s no doubt that you’ll soon be...Read More
- Holiday Baking with an Asian Flair
- Po-Shen Loh Takes Action by Developing a COVID Tracking App
- “Telling Our Own Stories”: Rising with the Tides, a storytelling project by Comcast California and Asian American Journalists Association
- Teach Your Kids Chinese with Habbi Habbi
- November 2020 Resource Roundup: Five Black Artists We Admire
Join the Mochi Family
Let's stay in touch.
Get the best of Mochi straight to your inbox!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.