Calvin Klein will be presenting their Spring 2010 men and women’s collections this Thursday, in Seoul, South Korea, at the Kring Creative Culture Center, in collaboration with an installation by Korean American artist Jean Shin. Making an appearance from the Calvin Klein camp are Francisco Costa, creative director for women’s wear, Italo Zucchelli, creative director for men’s wear, and Tom Murry, their president and CEO. This is a smart move for the fashion house, as Calvin Klein’s distinguished minimalist designs and simple color palette will definitely strike a chord with the Asian consumer’s aesthetic. [via Fashion Week Daily]
October 3, 2014
October 11, 2013
October 29, 2012
March 30, 2020
About the Author
- Mochi Mini: ourCommonplace
- One Woman’s Face Mask Design Protects Vulnerable Populations and the Environment
- Black Allyship @ Mochi Spotlight — Educate 626: San Gabriel Valley Community Unites in Solidarity With Silent Movement
- Finding Common Ground — One Dinner Party at a Time
- Meet the Filipino Women Activists of GABRIELA
Join the Mochi Family
Let's stay in touch.
Get the best of Mochi straight to your inbox!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.