This past Valentine’s Day, Josh and Ting Li made their relationship official at the place where they met. The marriage wasn’t held at a beach, park or a romantic restaurant—their fated destination wedding took place at the ultra modern and sleek Apple Store. As Josh told Entertainment Weekly, “We got to know each other because Ting was looking to buy an iPod…and I managed to strike up a conversation that way…I used to joke that the Apple Store is my church because I am not religious, and I loved everything Apple.” Talk about cute—and wonderfully geeky. To see a clip of their wedding and read a short blurb, read the article here via Mashable.
October 11, 2013
June 23, 2009
September 1, 2010
About the Author
- Mochi Mini: ourCommonplace
- One Woman’s Face Mask Design Protects Vulnerable Populations and the Environment
- Black Allyship @ Mochi Spotlight — Educate 626: San Gabriel Valley Community Unites in Solidarity With Silent Movement
- Finding Common Ground — One Dinner Party at a Time
- Meet the Filipino Women Activists of GABRIELA
Join the Mochi Family
Let's stay in touch.
Get the best of Mochi straight to your inbox!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.