After $4,200 in application fees and 950 tries, a 68-year-old woman in Jeongju, South Korea, has passed her written driver’s exam. Lord knows how old she’ll be when she passes her actual driving test. Lesson learned: never give up! Better late than never. [via Disgrasian]
July 17, 2009
October 6, 2009
January 11, 2010
August 18, 2009
About the Author
- Black Allyship @ Mochi Spotlight — Educate 626: San Gabriel Valley Community Unites in Solidarity With Silent Movement
- Finding Common Ground — One Dinner Party at a Time
- Meet the Filipino Women Activists of GABRIELA
- Racial Justice 101: Colorblindness and the Social Construction of Race in America
- Jeanelle Austin: Shining a Ray of Justice and Joy with Racial Agency Initiative
Join the Mochi Family
Let's stay in touch.
Get the best of Mochi straight to your inbox!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.